Dental Implants Procedure in Forster Dental Centre
Everyone wants to have a perfect set of natural teeth for a lifetime. Unfortunately, damage is sometimes unavoidable. Whether by neglect or accident, your teeth can deteriorate over time.
At Forster Dental Centre, a lifetime of beautiful smiles is possible with our premium quality dental services including restorative dentistry services. One of these restorative services is the dental implant. With dental implants, missing teeth can easily be fixed for improved look and performance!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants Forster are metal posts or frames, which are surgically inserted into the jawbone. The implants serve as the root of a replacement tooth. An abutment is placed to connect the implant to the replacement tooth.
Dental implants are fixed restorative devices. With good oral care they can last a very long time.
Benefits Of Dental Implants
For the benefits of dental implants to be thoroughly appreciated, it is important to know the negative effects of missing teeth. Below are some examples:
- Biting and chewing difficulty
- Complications in some speech functions
- Face caves in (jawbone cannot support cheeks)
- Teeth move or shift out of place
- Progressive bone loss
Below are the benefits of dental implants:
- Restore teeth capacity in biting, chewing, and speech
- Return balance of pressure in your mouth so your jawbone can fully support your cheeks
- Keep remaining teeth in place
- Stop progressive bone loss
- Improved smile profile
- Better oral health
- Durable (can last up to 10 years with proper care)
Durable Dental Implants In Forster
Don’t endure the pain and inconvenience caused by missing teeth. Get your durable dental implants at Forster Dental Centre today. You deserve a smile fit to match your happiness!
Talk to your Forster Dental Centre dentist to explore this amazing restorative option!